Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Morning workouts! 2/26

 Hey skinnies!
I feel fantastic.

I ate 6 oz of light non-fat yogurt (80 cal!)
And then I did the
 100 workout,


 and the Sexy Legs workout 


(should be attached in the post for you guys to see!)
I feel great. I'm weak, and shakey, and I've decided today will be a good day!:D
I'm so sore, I love it.


So, an interesting new weightloss concept I saw; self inflicted food poisoning. Doesn't that sound delightful? The only thing is, I have a forensics tournament this weekend, and I don't want to feel bad for that. This girl (Hey girl(; ) said she chewed a mouthful of raw chicken and she was sick for days, she said she couldn't keep anything down even if she tried. I'm sort of excited to try this method, the only thing is salminila is very dangerous and likes to hide out in raw meat.


HOWEVER,
I Feel like the weightloss would be worth it.


Much love,

-Emilie


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment